Project Manager (Non Technical / Non Profit) 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: PASADENA, CA
DURATION: 16 MONTHS +
Years of Exp: 4-6years (Mid-level PM Role)
Interview type: Telephonic + In person (Locals needed)
PLEASE FIND THE DESCRIPTION BELOW:
* The Project Manager is a field based contract position charged with developing, marketing, and managing a replicable caregiving demonstration project in Los Angeles that focuses on the H/L community and provides a transparent and seamless local experience for family caregivers.
* The PM provides direct and highly responsible technical and project management support to ensure project milestones are achieved.
* The position is client-focused and is able to advocate and negotiate on behalf of CSN Programs with the State Office and external parties across topics of primary concern to Client's policies and programs on caregiving.
DESIRED EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
* Bachelor's degree in public health, public administration or related field;
* Bilingual ability (English/Spanish);
* 5+ years of relevant experience in positions where coordination, community organizing, networking, information sharing and/or marketing were central to the job; or a combination of education and experience in areas directly related to the duties of this position.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated ability to build, sustain and nurture strong, productive working relationships internally and externally.
* Strong written and oral communications skills with an ability to persuasively convey an inspiring vision and compelling case for stakeholder support.
* Able to work in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines;
* A good listener;
* Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point;
* Self-starter, able to roll up one's sleeves and make things happen as an individual.
SKILLS: Problem Solving, Change Management, Project Risk Management, Microsoft Visio, Communications, Microsoft Project, Project Manager, Microsoft Excel.