Project Manager 9/8/2016
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Manages assigned projects including Continuous Process Improvements (CPI) and implementation of software systems.
* Provides leadership on assigned projects delivering custom and purchased software systems and is responsible for the delivery of projects that require technical understanding in area(s) relevant to the assignment.
* Leads and responsible for all phases of a assigned project lifecycles, including business requirements and business reengineering with an emphasis on characterizing business value, defining requirements, and current state analysis.
* Leads efforts to establish and maintain Process Maps for key areas within IT.
* Has primary responsibility for the development of business and IT process workflows (current and future state processes), business case development (cost saving, ROI), and project charter (project plan, project budget).
* Provides input to existing production systems and works with IT and other units to provide recommendations on prioritization of support and enhancements taking into account available resources, release plans, and business value.
* Develops resource estimates, plans, and proposals for various projects and acts as a project manager for assigned projects and initiatives.
* Responsible for utilizing and motivating project team members
* May manage other Project Managers as their direct leader or in a matrix management environment.
* Will participate on and may lead the Global PMO team
* Responsible for managing expenses related to the PMO.
* Assists the IT Director in managing the overall IT budget by developing operational and capital budgets for IT projects.
* Reports to the IT Director