Project Manager, Office of Technology Compliance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce.com is seeking to hire a Manager with prior Project Management experience and familiarity with IT Audit to join the Technology Compliance (TC) team. This role will be heavily focused on driving the completion of major TC projects and programs evaluating technology controls across a variety of assessments (e.g., IT SOX, SOC, ISO, PCI, FedRAMP, HIPAA, HITRUST, various international certifications). Additionally, the role will work on improving internal processes, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, reporting, and tooling. The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing large IT audit projects, as well as have fluency in the functions necessary to complete them (interacting with process owners, testing and documenting large control sets, handling inquiries from external auditors, etc.).
As a result of the Company's on-demand application service technologies and "software-as-a-service" business model, the TC team often confronts novel and challenging compliance issues. The team's goal is to support all aspects of the Company's operations while providing a superior compliance and process management experience. The Office of Technology Compliance Project Manager must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced and constantly-changing environment.
The TC team is looking for relevant work experience, appropriate skills, and a mindset that matches that of our compliance department and its unique culture. This resource will report to the Office of Technology Compliance Director.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive the implementation of TC's strategic vision by supporting and improving upon operational processes directly aligned to the Company's focus on Trust
* Oversee the execution of many concurrent core audit programs and competing special projects
* Coordinate cross-functional team meetings to execute audit activities (planning, fieldwork, remediation, and documentation)
* Streamline reporting and results of TC program assessments and status to executive management
* Support the execution of international certification programs such as Japan PrivacyMark, Australia iRAP, UK gCloud and Germany T V by working with stakeholders globally in multiple time zones
* Improve Technology Compliance Program Management activities, including scheduling, resource allocation to applicable programs, budget tracking, and tooling
* Facilitate continuous improvement and scale the TC team's processes by leading major transformational projects and initiatives
* Represent Salesforce in industry and regulatory Compliance related bodies as appropriate
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* At least 7 years of prior project/program management experience in the technology industry required
* Prior experience in Big 4 or equivalent consulting companies in a customer-facing role required
* Hands-on experience with Agile methodology and tools preferred
* Exposure to IT audit, Risk Management, Security and Compliance with supporting security certifications like CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM preferred
* Knowledge of the Compliance and regulatory environment related to security and privacy including security Compliance standards across industries and geographies like SOX, PCI, FedRAMP, IS027001, SOC, HIPAA
* Proven ability to lead, manage, coach and develop a global high-performing team
* Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively and persuasively articulate all communications.
* Proactively works with and can influence a wide range of individuals like auditors, executives, 3 rd party suppliers and internal business partners
* Results-driven, solutions-oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
* Possess a "whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality (i.e., pick up the phone, stop by a desk, follow-up multiple times)
* Exceptional customer service skills, including the desire to make others successful
* Demonstrated capability to think strategically, as well as the flexibility to operate independently and lead investigations
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.