Project Manager, Operations - Contractor Connection
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Under the direction of Vice President Operations this position supports strategic growth by managing critical operational projects.
This individual will have responsibility for oversight of the management, execution and delivery of strategic initiatives and business projects including coordination of business resources, staff, vendors, clients and outside consulting services.
* Establishes appropriate internal and external relationships to ensure progress of projects.
* Provides ongoing reports on status of projects to the Senior Management Team.
* Acts as liaison between Operations, Membership Services, Recruiting, Sales and Marketing to ensure open communication, appropriate identification of business needs, cross-functional engagement of project initiatives and timely completion of all deliverables
* Participate in definition, design, testing, training, implementation, and support of workflow requirements.
* Works closely with Management Team and business staff to understand and document current and proposed business process and business objectives.
* Assist in project planning, identification, and tracking of risks and issues.
* Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of process and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to design, develop or modify business processes.
* Maintains a high proficiency/knowledge of all organizational workflows, and associated management tools.
* Assist With Competitive Analysis
* Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or transferrable experience.
* A minimum of six years of project management experience.
* Exceptional understanding of insurance practices and/or restoration practices and/or home improvement practices
* Exceptional understanding of general product/program procedures and processes.
* Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills.
* Exceptional time management skills and ability to work well independently.
* Strong commitment to client satisfaction.
* Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); familiarity with project software such as Microsoft Project or Visio is an asset.
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
* Exhibited experience in project management to include significant exposure to process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma.
* Ability to learn/understand business processes and recognize issues relating to ongoing projects.
* Some level of formal project management training, such as PMP
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career;
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.