Project Manager - (PMP Certification)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Project Manager to join our team in Albany, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Will be completing status reports, status briefing, risk and issue identification and mitigation;
* Communication of project status and updates at all levels of organization, with internal stakeholders, project team and executive staff;
* Development and maintenance of detailed project plan with milestones and detailed roll out plan;
* Development and maintenance of detailed project budget; Identification and maintenance of critical path and contingencies;
* Risk monitoring, control and mitigation planning;
* Resource allocation estimating and reporting;
* Management of project teams to implement a new product;
* Support and guidance for resulting business process changes;
* Planning and support during training and transition.
* 7 years - Experience in maintenance of a multi-year project plan for an IT effort with milestones and resources.
* minimum 12 months active PMP (Project Management Professional) certification
* 7 years - experience as Project Manager for a $10M + IT implementation
* 7 years - experience as project team lead in a federal or customer facing application project implementation
* 7 years - experience as a project team lead in a business analysis project implementation requiring process changes
* 4 years - Experience leading a communication effort for a multi-layered/cross functional IT implementation
* 4 years - Experience in risk identification and mitigation for a multi-layered/cross functional IT implementation
* 7 years - experience with government projects that followed a Project Management methodology.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.