This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
On-Site Google Projects, CA
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client, 'the World's Largest Search Engine' in their search to fill a Project Manager position. This is a 3 month temporary assignment located in Palo Alto, CA.
The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting a new direct selling channel pilot by working cross functionally with external vendors to identify and resolve risks. This role will also work to enhance our tools, insights and process surrounding our offers programs. Last, this role will assist with fall readiness' by working closely with the retail team and our offers management tool to ensure flawless execution for holiday.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Project management for Fall Direct Selling Pilot
- Rebate coordination- managing our offers database CMS tool, working with the retail team to deliver flawless execution supporting Rebate POP and marketing coordination for fall, including some possible event support.
- Rebate market insights and process improvement- working with the analytics team to build business reporting
- BS in Business or related field
- 4+ years experience in Consumer Electronics industry, CPG, or Channel Marketing, or project management
- Demonstrated project management and superior organization skills.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated skills designing and implementing process that requires cross functional support
- Experience with business reporting and determining KPI's/report design to help drive the business.
Nice to Have Skills:
Apply now to be considered for the Project Manager position in Palo Alto, or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled