This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of Clinical Trials/Study management which include:
* Gathering customer requirements and relaying to internal teams
* Developing study documentation
* Distributing/tracking equipment
* Creating/distributing reports
* Archiving study data and documentation
* Appropriately setting and fulfilling of customer expectations
* Monitor Clinical Trial/Study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include:
* Budget reviews
* Revenue forecasting
* Scope changes
* Invoice reconciliation
* Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
* Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
* Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
* Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
* Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
* Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
* Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the Clinical Trial industry
* At least 4 years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on Clinical Trial project management
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
* Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
* Valid passport and ability to travel approximately 20%
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.