This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
PLEASE NOTE: This position can be staffed in Dallas, TX, Richmond, VA or McLean, VA
We are seeking a Decommissioning Project Manager to join the JLL team supporting our client in Dallas, TX. The Project Manager delivers project management services for retail location decommissioning activities throughout the client s national portfolio. Project Management services include decom pre planning with stakeholders, scheduling, and Day 1/2 support and management on assigned JLL client projects while providing superior client service. The Project Manager will be responsible to deliver projects in multiple waves throughout the year. A wave could consist of 30+ projects.
* Develop and execute project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets, strategy and detailed assumptions.
* Build and maintain rapport with client representatives and ensure that the scopes of project and outside business forces affecting the project, specific deliverables and performance standards are fully understood.
* Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the internal team, project partners, clients and/or end users, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
* Provide in-person support on decom Day 1 weekends, typically 3-4 times a year.
* Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
* Guide the client and team through the decommissioning and any design implementation process including building exit checklists, conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
* Develop and maintain Master Project Schedules and manage the successful execution of projects so that completion falls within intended time-frames.
* Prepare various RFP s needed for vendor and contractor services as well as manage the contractor, vendor selection process.
* Work with the Decommissioning Program Manager and client to continually improve the Decommissioning Program effectiveness.
* Identify, track, and report cost saves throughout the life cycle of the decommission projects.
* Manage vendor and project team performance to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, all regulating entities and client expectations.
* Identify, manage and mitigate areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Management Committee and Region Manager.
* Contribute where needed and/or requested by JLL Management Committee, Region Manager or Market Lead in the refinement of best practices of standards of excellence for the business unit and JLL overall.
* Assist in training and developing Jones Lang LaSalle team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
* Insure that Team Lead is fully and accurately informed of all project, internal and client issues affecting the perception of the local, national and global reputation of the firm.
* Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
* Directly responsible for enhancing team revenues through the maintenance and expansion of existing client relationships and by developing new relationships.
* Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent experience preferred.
* 2 to 5 years work experience as a Project Manager or similar role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Firm knowledge of construction, architecture or commercial real estate industry decommissioning experience is a plus.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients.
* Organizational & detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage the differing needs of the business.
* Strong working knowledge and experience working with multiple vendors on a single project.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
* Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed.
* Assumes complete responsibility for assignments of moderate complexity and continues to aggressively improve skill base.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES
* Certifications preferred include LEED, AIA, PE, PMP.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.