This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for completing engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements. Coordinates engineering projects with plant personnel, corporate engineering and contractors. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to; oversight of project engineering, project design, and project installation up to and through commissioning of a project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
* Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
* Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
* Supports commissioning of completed projects by confirming product performance and conducting tests.
* Determines project schedules by maintaining and studying project plans and specifications, calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
* Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
* Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes; recommends actions.
* Controls project cost by approving expenditures within approved spending limits.
* Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends; recommends actions.
* Maintains a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
* Maintains project data bases.
* Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
* Supports overall plant and DFA strategic initiatives as they are defined.