Project Manager 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description, including but not limited to:
* Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work including all work products.
* Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables including delegation and coordination of tasks internally and vendor.
* Responsibility for creation and management of integrated project plan, execution of plan, meetings, scope control, risk and issue tracking may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
* Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
* Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
* Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
* Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
* Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs/budget, quality, communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
* Development and execution of training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitating project governance and reporting, and creating models to improve business decisions
* Efforts typically include extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new applications and/or technology