Project Manager Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
JDA are searching for Project Managers for our Consulting Services group, with a particular focus on Retail Planning (RPL). We are also looking for Project Managers across the business with experience in implementing supply chain solutions.
This position requires up to 75% travel to client sites focus on enterprise retail projects across the UK and Europe; working with teams locally, across EMEA and globally.
We can be flexible with location for this role across UK, France, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands.
* Ability to deliver major JDA projects to time, cost and quality; ensuring JDA achieve minimum gross margins as agreed at the outset of the project
* Able to lead from the front project teams in the resolution of customer project issues, escalating to appropriate parties as needed
* Collaborates with appropriate JDA resources on customer's business, organization and culture to strengthen their credibility as trusted advisors
* Assists in generating Statement of Work and customer proposal documents
* Works with appropriate parties to plan project resource requirements
* Provides guidance, feedback, coaching, and developmental experiences to project team members
* Assesses project performance and communicates lessons learned to increase institutional knowledge
* Ensures project team adheres to JDA policies, procedures, methodologies and quality standards
* Manages services engagements including interactions with client project team and client executives
* Resolves all project issues including budget, timeline, accounts receivable, scope changes, software functionality and technology
* Maximizes margin on service engagements
* Ensure the customers business case is met or exceeded
Experience / Skills required:
* Good project management work experience required
* All round experience of software solutions in a Functional or Project Consulting capacity with end to end capability (Functional / Technical knowledge)
* Broad RPL and Retail Planning experience (WFM, Planning, Assortment, Product, WMS, Dispatcher,) through related complex client-side implementations is a must i.e. JDA, Oracle, SAP, TxT, Infor, Manhattan etc. for enterprise clients
* Experience managing large software implementation projects required, including Enterprise software implementation RP projects and key project leadership / project management
* PMP or Prince 2 certification is a plus, must be willing and able to adapt and adopt to JDA project methodology and processes
* Ability to resolve complex problems with little to no guidance
* Ideally experience of multi-tier resource delivery models (on-shore, near-shore, off-shore)
* Track record in project managing multiple software application projects concurrently is desirable
* Proven experience of change and risk management is a plus
* Travel required to customer site or headquarters which could be based anywhere in the UK or Main-land Europe. Up to 75% travel - working at customer site Mon-Fri (occasional weekends by exception)
* Possessing a second European language would be a desired bonus, French preferred, but German highly desirable
Linkedin wrapping code: *LI-EM1
Munich, , United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.