Project Manager 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This PM should have as strong working background in Telecomm with a basic understanding of Video & Network Technology. The candidate will be comfortable addressing & resolving complex problems within a video lab environment deploying both market trials & commercial launch of video products.
* Manage project(s) & project resources throughout the entire SDLC
* Follows proper Change Management Processes
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
* Development of project milestones, project schedules, tracking project costs, tracking the design, development, and testing progress of the project, documenting and tracking issues & risks, communication of project status to management.
* Responsible for working with vendor, contract, or internal delivery resources to define project scope, technical requirements and determine high level estimates
* Defines resources and schedule for project implementation.
* Oversee (or perform) the BA role of gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
* BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND FIVE TO SEVEN YEARS AS A PROJECT MANAGER
* Experience as a Team Lead with specific business knowledge within the Telecommunications Industry is desirable
* SDLC AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT, PROJECT PLANNING AND CONTROL, SYSTEMS DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING AND DATA CONTROLS.
* THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES, SUFFICIENT TO MANAGE LARGE IT PROJECTS.
* UNDERSTANDING OF VIDEO & NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES DESIRED
* Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio.