- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Food Tech specializes in the planning, engineering, architectural design and construction, and operational management of process plants and distribution centers for the grocery, food service, public warehouse, third party logistics, beverage, and fresh/frozen food industries.
As your facility planning partner, our professional services, including refrigeration engineering, can be performed independently or combined for a single-source, total responsibility, design/build approach.
Our staff architects and engineers are licensed professionals with unparalleled experience in food distribution center design. We offer all disciplines in-house and utilize the latest in CADD technology.
We have worked in over half of the United States and many international locations, including China, Mexico, Belize, Jamaica, and South Africa.
Food Tech is part of EMCOR Group, a Fortune 500 leader in mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure, and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses.
This position will oversee multiple construction projects througout the US. Experience with refrigerated warehouse and/or food process plant construction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Take projects following design thru bid phase, construction and close out.
* Perform full charge contract administration, scheduling, change management, payment applications, and punch lists.
* Report to a project executive. Maintain positive working relationships with superintendents, owners, and local authorities.
* 5 to 10 years of experience as project manager or program manager on $5 to $25 million warehouse/process plant construction projects.
* Be able to work independently,
* Strong leadership, technical writing and communication skills are required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled