This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a PROJECT MANAGER to join our entrepreneurial team and work directly with our clients. Project will be for an enterprise level company located in New York City through year end and then, upon completion, will be based in San Diego. This person will oversee all aspects of the project and be responsible for the plan to accomplish goals within the project constraints of time, cost, and standards. Responsibilities may include creating and executing project work plans, identifying resources, assigning responsibilities and managing customer relationships.
* Ability to interact professionally with clients, executives, managers, subject matter experts, and technical resources
* Experience with contemporary Project Management and Issue Tracking systems and software (Jira, Basecamp, Github, etc.)
* Experience with Agile Software Development principles and practices
* Good negotiation and mediation experience
* Familiarity with Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.x), Apple iBeacon, Google Eddystone a plus
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Proven experience with people management, strategic planning, change management, conflict management, and risk management
* Strong, proven leadership skills
* Ability to intuitively understand the interest of various stakeholders and build broad consensus on behalf of the company
* Strong character with the ability to represent the company with poise and confidence
* PMP Certification (or equivalent) and formal training in Project Management
* 5-10 years of Project Management experience
* Flexibility to travel to customer locations on short notice
We are a well-funded, rapidly growing and successful start-up offering competitive pay, stock options, and a fun, flexible work environment.