Project Manager 9/3/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCE PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MANAGER TO RUN MULTIPLE SCRUMS AND OTHER IOT PLATFORM AD HOC PROJECTS AS NEEDED.
* Experience managing complex integrations/migrations a plus.
* Knowledge of software development life cycle/software releases/and Agile methodology required
* Assist scrum teams with backlog grooming, spring planning.
* Staffing plans, resource allocations
* Assists Senior Project manager with various aspects of Engineering organization's project management, including:
* Software defect tracking
* Process improvement, implementation, and adherence
* Coordinating project priorities across Engineering, Operations organizations
* Risk management
* Providing project status and slides to/for management
* Financial tracking
* Various ad hoc projects across multi-org/geographically disparate teams
* Must have at least 5years managing software development projects, and be experienced with Agile methodology, Jira too experienced is important
* Strong Excel skills a plus - expert preferred
* Microsoft Project
* Word, PPT
* Experience w/ Agile/Scrum/being a scrum master is a requirement, certification is not.
* IOT /Telcom experience is a strong plus but not a requirement.
* Software Development Project Management (which if you're a scrum master you've done) is a requirement.
* Telecom experience is highly preferred.