This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
* Initial project scoping with the customer and the Castlight Account Executive to turn the Statement of Work into a detailed project plan
* Leading project kick-off and ongoing project team meetings and serving as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the implementation
* Managing an internal, cross-functional team and running meetings to check project status and troubleshoot any open issues
* Maintaining the project work plans, issue logs, key decisions, and open action items on the customer intranet
* Problem solving with customers, external vendors, and the internal Support Team.
* Sharing customer's product feedback and product ideas with the Castlight product team
* Post-launch, transitioning the customer from the Implementation to the Support phase (your work with the customer ends after launch so you can tackle the next project!)
* Candidates for this role must live in the San Francisco, Chicago or Boston area.
* 7+ years of customer-facing project management experience. PMI certification a bonus.
* Proven experience managing complex project implementations.
* Health care focused web-based application experience strongly preferred.
* Effective communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to engage with all levels of an organization
* Ability to manage and interact with different types of teams (client, technical, product, etc)
* Strong presentation and public speaking skills
* Willingness to travel approx. 60% of the time
* Education BA/BSrequired