This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
PROJECT MANAGER-RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT
JOB ID# EB-3237499854
* Locate and evaluate suitable sites for development and/or suitable existing buildings for acquisition.
* Determine economic feasibility for development.
* Research, prepare, and analyze development and operating budgets.
* Track project budgets and make payments to consultants and vendors for project-related expenses.
* Produce and manage project schedules.
* Oversee Planning Department and Building Department approval processes.
* Select and oversee all consultants including architects, contractors, and attorneys.
* Make necessary applications to local, state, and federal institutions for grants and/or financing.
* Comply with funders' requirements and/or guidelines in all aspects of development.
* Review and interpret loan documents and regulatory agreements as well as other contractual documents.
* Coordinate, attend, and facilitate project-related meetings as necessary.
* Interact with local community groups as needed during planning, development, and rehabilitation of projects.
* Represent the organization to the public with respect to housing developments.
EXPERIENCE ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.