Project Manager/Scrum Master
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: As the Project Manager/Scrum Master you are responsible for implementing strategic projects to support business growth and sustainability on key products. You must possess a strong sense of project management rigor, leadership, organization and communication with the ability to accommodate frequently changing strategies and decisions-pro-actively and reactively.
* Manage project plans across all functions. Position requires experience with business process analysis, planning, governance/approvals, change management following Agile methodology and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) practices.
* Create and track project plans, and track implementation success and return
* Conduct regular project track meetings and publish status reports.
* Create and track project risks, issues, and lessons learned.
* External partner communication around plan execution
* Active in the scrum process management
Qualifications: * Proven knowledge and experience using project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall ...)
* Proven track record in establishing rapport at the senior management & executive level, gaining and maintaining credibility with internal and external customers at all levels of the company.
* Ability to manage project team to hit deadlines
* Effective listening skills
* Ability to solicit different viewpoints, share knowledge and insights, and provide solutions to complex problems.
* Must have experience working with PPM and shared work tool (Jira and confluence is a plus)
* Proficiency in MS Office suite, Sharepoint, Visio, Google Docs and other Google products is a plus
* Proficiency in scrum methodology
* Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration, finance, project management or related field
* 3+ years' experience in managing small to medium size projects and gathering requirements
* PMP certification, Project Management Degree or Scrum Master is a plus