This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking Project Manager to join our Project and Development Services team in Seattle. Our team s priorities are:
* Delivering a positive client experience
* Business Growth
* Increasing cross platform collaboration
* Improving training and quality
* Ensuring life balance
We are looking for an individual who is aligned with these priorities and who will be responsible for managing a variety of projects for multiple industries, including commercial, hospitality, retail, and healthcare. Most project work will be primarily in Seattle, but some travel may be requested.
We are looking for a solid background in at least one of the following areas: Project Management, Architecture, Construction, Cost Estimating or Engineering. Experience with technical projects such as data center, labs, life science, bio med facilities, medical facilities, industrial, real estate development and/or ground up construction is a plus.
* Proactively and collaboratively deal with day-to-day details of project and development activities.
* Focus a diverse project team toward working as common advocates, not adversaries.
* Write and present clear and concise communications.
* Lead meetings, set agendas, and issuing meeting minutes.
* Develop, manage, and track budgets and milestones
* Generate RFPs, interview, assess, and recommend project teams including: architect/interior designer/procurement agent to bidding general contractor services and hard bid analysis
* Oversee FF&E and the 3rd party procurement process
* Read and communicate information contained in construction drawings and specifications
* Assist Owner with contract negotiations
* Analyze and negotiate change orders
* Interact with multiple stakeholders and pro-actively anticipate their needs
* Establish course of action to accomplish goals, evaluates results, develops schedules, and can orchestrate multiple activities at once by effectively utilizing resources.
* Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and internal clients, acts with client in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships, and gains their trust and respect.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Approximately 5 years of experience in Project and Construction Management
* Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.