Project Manager / Senior Operations Engineer 9/8/2016
Kingfisher Systems Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Education:
The Project Manager / Senior Operations Engineer shall have a bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, communications management, or an equivalent technical degree from an accredited college / university. The Project Manager / Senior Operations Engineer shall possess a current MCITP-EA, MCSE CE/OS or CCNP certification and required IAT III certification.
The Project Manager / Senior Operations Engineer should have at least eight (8) years of combined experience in computer and networking project management to support Local Area Networks and systems which include network switches and routers, Ethernet (10BaseT and Gigabit), Fiber Optics, wireless networking, firewalls, client/host configurations, and Windows/Linux servers trouble shooting, testing and repair. Work experience should also include/demonstrate:
* Planning and directing tasks
* Determining resource requirement and costs
* Preparing schedules
* Assigning work to subordinates
* Monitoring progress of task and preparing progress reports
* Reviewing products before they are delivered
* Communicating with all levels of management orally and in writing
* Management of network designs, installations, implementation of standards, and conversion and migration methodologies to enhance network technologie
* Resolving complex problems that impact system availability; and conversion and migration methodologies to enhance network technologies
* Monitoring network performance and recommending improvements. This position is an IAT Level III.
This position requires and active Secret clearance and US Citizenship