Project Manager Social Media Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
The goal of Staples social media is to engage with social audience to foster brand awareness and engagement, advocacy, site traffic and conversion. The Social Media Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing the social media campaigns to engage with our target audience.
THE PROJECT MANAGER WILL:
1. Deliver and measure social media campaigns against targeted KPI's
2. Oversee key analytics and reporting for social media marketing campaigns
3. Partner with cross functional team (PR, Product/Services marketing, digital marketing) on developing creative/efficient campaigns
4. Implement the social engagement strategy for the Staples social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES % TIME
DELIVERING AND MEASURING SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS AGAINST TARGETED KPI'S
(brand awareness and engagement, advocacy, site traffic and conversion)
* Partner with core team to brainstorm social campaign concept and deliverables
* Create agency briefs
* Own the campaign from idea through execution and reporting
* Partner with digital team to drive the most efficient program within budget
* Maintain daily and monthly content calendar across all platforms
* Publish all social content to appropriate platforms in a timely manner 50%
OVERSEE KEY ANALYTICS AND REPORTING FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS:
* Partner with 3rd party vendor and digital team to pull weekly/quarterly data and analytics
* Maintain budget and process invoices
* Create campaign post mortems with results, key insights and recommendations
* Identify best practices based on key learnings from previous posts
* Other reporting as assigned 20%
PARTNER WITH CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM (PR, Product/Services marketing, digital marketing) on developing creative/efficient campaigns
* Meet on a regular basis will all key business partners to talk through social strategy and campaign requests
* Facilitate brainstormings and create social proposals
* Participate in all creative briefs and creative reviews to provide timely feedback and guidance on what drives success on each platform
* Optimize ways to drive deal support without impacting core engagement objectives of posts
IMPLEMENT THE SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY FOR STAPLES SOCIAL PLATFORMS (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube).
* Build and execute campaigns to meet objectives by platform
* Become expert on core platforms, bringing ideas and opportunities to team
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
MINIMUM PRIOR RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE TYPICALLY REQUIRED:
2 to 4 years
ESSENTIAL SKILLS Required: In order of importance, list skills or talents which a qualified incumbent should possess (e.g., computer literacy, subject knowledge, etc.).
1. Highly effective communicator and analytical thinker that can work well cross-functionally, directly with customers, with great written communication skills
2. Familiar with all social media platforms and new technologies
3. The ability to understand and carry out a strategy and successfully meet overarching social media and project objectives
4. Proactive and self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage projects and changing priorities
5. Ability to multi-task conversations, ideas and content
_Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law._