This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Partners Community Physicians Organization(PCPO)
JOB DESCRIPTIONGENERAL SUMMARY / OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
The Project Manager in the Care Management Division of the PCPO will provide support for system-wide initiatives to provide high touch care management to our medically complex patients, improving care for these patients and their families. The Project Manager will provide project management for the Partners Community Physicians Organization (PCPO) and will work with groups of clinical experts engaged in the care of medically complex patients.
The Project Manager will help deploy and manage key integrated care management (iCMP) programs (Partners iCMP, Tufts Medicare Preferred) aimed at improving quality of care (including efficiency, service, and clinical outcomes), to support clinical integration, and system improvement.
REPORTING AND ACCOUNTABILITY
The Project Manager will report directly to the senior leader of Care Management at the PCPO. The Project Manager will assist in advancing the objectives of care management, focusing on the delivery of care management to medically complex patients including efficiency in the use of clinical resources. In addition, he/she will work closely with other project stakeholders as appropriate including leaders of the Center for Population Health, physician and nurse champions, senior leadership, administrators, pharmacists, and social workers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and manage all aspects of projects including scope, requirements, project plans, communication, and issue resolution
* Collaborate with clinical leaders and key stakeholders to study data and processes, support population health management programs and performance improvement initiatives, and implement evidence-based interventions
* Complete quantitative and qualitative analyses to support the objectives of assigned projects
* Develop project related deliverables with minimal supervision including project plans, PowerPoint presentations, status reports, meeting minutes, issue/risk logs, and meeting facilitation documents
* Present updates, findings, and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders/leaders as needed for assigned projects
* Monitor implementation and progress of various care management projects, including working closely with the PCPO leaders, Center for Population Health leaders and IT.
* Establish contacts and strong working relationships with clinical and administrative leaders across the PCPO and Partners entities.
* Work with groups of clinical experts to develop and vet elements of program development, materials, metrics and data.
* Design and prepare reports
* Manage the coordination of workgroups, committee meetings, and other best practice sharing events.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelors degree with 5 - 7 years experience in a healthcare setting required (Masters preferred)
Strong organizational and project management experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting. * Experience in quality improvement activities preferred.
* Strong quantitative, analytical and technical skills relating to data management, analysis and presentation (experience analyzing and manipulating data sets and creating effective presentations)
* Strong PC / Microsoft application skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to deliver presentations to a wide variety of audiences.
* Ability to effectively plan and facilitate meetings and workgroups.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects, meet deadlines, and manage to schedule.
* High degree of initiative along with ability to act as a team player.
* Ability to develop effective relationships with a broad array of people (different levels of management and clinical experts).
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please note that our office is currently located in Needham but will be moving to Somerville in December 2016. Equal Opportunity Employer