Project Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY KEY: Siterra
* Manage all Siterra task for Small Cells for the region. Complete or notify other users to complete.
* Manage large databases, uses reporting tools and understands how it applies to project deliverables.
* Facilitates and coordinates the work of one or more project teams during execution of large scale infrastructure programs.
* Develop and update detailed schedules in a database.
* Identify and works to remove barriers to successful completion of the overall project.
* Facilitates decision making processes as appropriate, serving as liaison between project managers, and mediating disagreements on approach to tasks within the overall project.
* Provides timely project status updates.
* Generates customized reports and pivot tables in addition to utilizing VLookup functionality.
* Tracks contracts, purchase orders, submittals and completes project close-out manuals.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Tracks all major and minor milestones associated with end-to-end deployment activities.
* Two to three (2-3+) years of experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Admin
* Experience managing multiple tasks, documents, analyzing data, progress reporting, etc.
* Experience in SITERRA.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
* Strong communication (verbal/written)/interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively with office and field employees.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, PPT and intermediate to advanced Excel experience.