Project Manager - Supply Chain
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Adroit Resources Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThey are responsible for executing the Overall Program Office TCM Strategy and managing the execution of Supply Chain Team TCM activities in order to:
* Ensure change initiatives meet objectives by accelerating employee adoption, proficiency, utilization and compliance
* Guide and reinforce employees through their transition while minimizing resistance through expert alignment and partnership with Program Management, Business Sponsors and impacted stakeholders
* Effectively prepare leaders, managers, employees, and change agents through deliberate and thoughtful engagement over the course of the change initiative.
Supply Chain Team TCM Lead R&Rs:
* Applying/utilizing industry standard Transition Change Management methodology/framework to support the people side of change for the Supply Chain Team on the Alphabet project
* Defining and Managing the completion of needed change management assessments (e.g., Initial TCM assessment, Audience Assessments/Analysis, Change Impact Assessment, and Change Network Assessments)
* Leading the development of a TCM Strategy for the Supply Chain Team (a comprehensive approach to transition employees from current state to future state).
1. Defining and measuring success metrics and monitor change progress.
2. Partnering with project team to define acceptance/adoption metrics.
* Leading the development and managing the performance of TCM Plans (a list of tactical activities against project timelines) to ensure impacted employees are transitioning towards accepting/adopting the changes, this includes
1. Engaging with impacted employee managers on critical TCM R&R expectations
2. Driving cross-track capability and build process analysis to ensure impacted employee awareness of the change, understand why the change is occurring and all applicable benefits of the change.
3. Partnering with SC Subteams to identify training requirements and ensure employees have the knowledge and proficiency to perform after the changes are implemented
4. Identifying and managing anticipated employee resistance
5. Partnering with project Deployment and KTBR Leads to ensure employee readiness prior to deployment. Track and on employee adoption during stabilization
6. Participating in Stabilization activities and providing necessary employee reinforcement based on call-center data, post deployment assessment survey data and/or changes.
7. Participating in project Post-Implementation Review (PIR).
* Support Supply Chain Sub Team Lead to complete Initial TCM Assessment
* Complete Target / Impacted Audience Analysis
* Complete High Level & Detail Level Change Impact Assessment
* Develop a Supply Chain Transition Change Management Strategy that aligns with PMO TCM Strategy
* Define and Track TCM Metrics (CSIs)
* Define and Track TCM Risks
* Transition Change Management Plan development and execution
* Communication Plan*
2. Partner with Marketing for customer plans
* Training Plan*
* Resistance Management Plan*
* Management of TCM Gantt or roadmap for on-time TCM deliverables
* Transition of Sustaining TCM Plans to Sustaining Product Owner