Project Manager (Technical) 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
It's not just clich. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
_Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History._
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
As the Project Manager, you will lead project teams to deliver multiple simultaneous projects that span across several business and technology areas. You will be expected to effectively manage resources, schedule, and quality of deliverables through the full project life cycle (discovery, analysis, design, construction, test and implementation.) Projects you typically manage will address implementing new clients or implementing additional products purchased by existing clients. You will be proficient in the areas of Project Management, Relationship Management, Business Analysis and Resource Management.
* Use communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timeline, milestones, and expectations on delivery across internal and external teams
* Monitor change requests and prevent unapproved requirement modifications that result in scope creep
* Manage revenue and profit responsibility for projects under their direct management
* Provide consultative direction, employ good judgement and work in partnership with our clients to resolve any potential conflicts or concerns during project execution
* Identify and document various data elements and conditional logic prior to submitting requests to internal development teams
* The candidate will have significant input and responsibility for quality and timeliness of all project deliverables
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
* Bachelor's Degree, with a technology or business emphasis, or equivalent education/experience
* 5+ of experience in full life-cycle management of small to medium scale technical projects
* Utilize leadership skills to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations
* Utilize excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects concurrently
* Experience with Project Management Tools to execute under accelerated timeframes is a plus
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills to conduct client and status meetings
WHAT YOU\'LL GET:
* COMPETITIVE SALARY, STOCK OPTIONS AND 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
* BENEFITS: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
* OPEN PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
* A LIVELY CULTURE: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
* CASUAL DRESS: Every day is "Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
* MINIMAL BUREAUCRACY: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.