Project Manager - Telecom 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi,
This is a Full-Time role with our direct client. If interested kindly send your resume.
Role: Telecom PM
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or related field from an accredited institution
* Minimum 8 years' experience in IT project management and change management
* Minimum 3 years' experience in site migrations, lifecycle management, refresh, or deployment of systems and wireless setup.
* PMP certification
* Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
* Excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
* Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
* Experience with Microsoft tools to be able to put together indicators, keep track on work request/project activities
* Must have strong customer relationship skills
* Experience managing closures/acquisitions/divestitures activities related to network environment
* Networkengineering experience
* VoIP experience
* Advanced Knowledge of network management tools and protocol
* Network integration with Cloud environment