JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
DURATION: 18+ MONTHS
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
* Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
* Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
* Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
* Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
* Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
* Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
* Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
* Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
* Expert knowledge of MS PROJECT, EXCEL, MS WORD AND VISIO.
* 10+ years of prior experience in project management is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Project Risk Management, Project Coordinator, Microsoft Word, Oral Communication, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Project.