Project Manager, Web
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Project Manager, Web
* 2+ years of Project Management experience at a consumer internet company, preferably a Top-200 website
* 3-5 years of experience in Web eCommerce or Self Service. 3+ years of experience in Waterfall, SCRUM, or Agile development
* 3-5 years of experience working with Creative Agencies, UI Designers and QA to implement Web features
* Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Visio
* Working understanding of PMI principles and practices; demonstrated ability to apply PMI principals required
* Working understanding Agile Scrum principles and practices, and demonstrated ability to apply them as required.Desired
* PMP or Agile certification preferredEducationMinimum Required
* Bachelors Degree
* Creates and drives project status reporting and meetings as communication and management tools to ensure project health and to provide transparency to risks and issues that require stakeholder support and action. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders.
* Identifies in a proactive mode potential risks to the project that are likely but possible and putt in place risk mitigation plans to alleviate them should they occur using team as a validation point.
* Creates a project schedule through defining needed activities, sequencing, resourcing, estimation of durations and resources; validates schedule with team. Uses the schedule as a communication and management tool to ensure project stays on schedule, making needed adjustments to address project exceptions.
* Works with knowledge and project team input to accurately define Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and scope definition to provide a common understanding of the project. Uses planning, estimating and controlling skills to ensure scope creep does not occur. Can manage and help others to understand the impact of change.
* Leads cross-functional or multi-team effort in defining budgeting process for a project, provide and through knowledge and team input initial estimates to drive the business case, define monthly budget forecasts, collect actuals from finance, identifies areas of potential variance early in the forecasting process, and provides an accurate report on variance to leadership.
* Plans, identifies, and documents project quality standards. Works with stakeholders and project team to align deliverables with requirements. Works with project team to understand customer experience and minimizes negative impact to customer. Adheres and manages to standard processes and change boards. Works with project team and stakeholders to establish Go/No-Go decision points and quality control points to ensure project deliverables meet expectations. Assesses quality of documentation and deliverables. Mitigates issues through validation and test using both QAT and UAT methodologies. Works with stakeholders to make informed decisions on quality factors that can be compromised. Communicates any gaps in design and sets realistic expectations on deliverables. Follows through and closes all of defined exceptions.
* Proactively identifies and recommends improvements to standard processes and procedures. Actively participates in the implementation of changes to standard processes and procedures.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .