This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Verizon Wireless Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY SKILL REQUIREMENT -
* Project Management in Real Estate
* Requires system knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Familiar with Siterra, PeopleSoft 9.0 and Site Tracker, knowledge of budget and forecasting, familiar with real estate contracts.
Real Estate Project Manager - Project manage the Network real estate process for the macro cell site build and embedded base projects under the guidance of a full-time Verizon Wireless employee. This person will work directly with site acquisition vendors to track and provide status on pipeline sites for the network build and embedded base plans.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Assist with preparing deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, Siterra tasks for real estate complete and working with consultants to ensure all Siterra tasks and proper documentation is upload prior to handover.
* Attending weekly status meeting with Site Aqc vendors and keep tracker current regarding build plan status and RF/SP Priority
* Strong focus on Siterra data clean up
* Provide Weekly/Daily ing for RE manager and associated teams (excel skills needed- Vlookup, pivot table and intermediate to advance knowledge)
* Working with finance on setting up project numbers, funding, and purchase orders for upcoming projects.
* Scanning and uploading documents to many different Verizon systems
* Alerting and coordinating with HQ Area RE team for rent commencement
* Track Vendor POs and submit for approval
* Coordinating new sites with the RE team
* Work with the Purchasing manager monthly to true up the sites that are still in CIP (Construction in Progress)
* Adhoc ing for vendor card, monthly build and rent forecasts. Other request as needed
Bachelor's degree preferred, 2-4 years of wireless industry experience required; Requires strong understanding of project management, workflow management and interpersonal communication; Intermediate knowledge of wireless real estate, construction process/procedures preferred.