Project Manager 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALIFICATIONS
* Must have general understanding of Project Management methodologies and supporting processes
* Ability to adapt behavior and approaches to reflect lessons learned on a project
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong client focused
* Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project; Visio and Access knowledge a plus
* Prior project management experience a plus
* Demonstrates aptitude for learning in a fast paced environment
* Detail oriented with ability to multi task
* Strong interpersonal and partnering skills
* Demonstrates ability to work independently
Project Manager will assist in the coordination of activities that support the overall business, including but not limited to: performance of small projects and/or phases of a larger project.
Maintain all project documentation, including but not limited to:
* Assist in the development of initial project documentation, such as: project charter, project plan, communication plan, etc.
* Ongoing maintenance of project tools: project plan, issues list, risk register, meeting documentation, meeting notes, status reports, etc.
* Follow up on deliverables across program / projects
* Develop other documents as requested
* Support administration of internal Management Committees and Councils - Assist Program Manager in developing meeting documents and logistics, tracking follow-up items and documenting minutes
* Manage and meet deadlines
* Communicate clearly (written and verbal) with the project management team and other key stakeholders
* Assist in the development of presentations and updates for management Compile data for the completion of weekly / monthly reports