Project Manager with Data Center Migration
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER WITH DC MIGRATION EXPERIENCE
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
CLIENT: HCL AMERICA
EXPECTED PROFILE SHOULD MEET BELOW REQUIREMENTS.
* PM should have extensive datacenter migration experience.
* Experience with Infrastructure projects application and hardware type projects (DNS, AD, Server Virtualization, Network upgrades.
Extensive knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, FTP, syslog, TFTP, etc.)
* Experience defining processes and procedures within organizations
* Demonstrates advanced analytical skills for resolution of the most complex technical problems, and report preparation
* Successful track record of delivering complex technical network solutions in line with time, cost and quality requirements
* Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared technical leadership environment
* Ability to function well in an environment of multiple high priorities and implementation requirements
* Ability to interact and communicate across all levels of the organization backed by strong relationship building skills