Project Manager with PMP & Airlines 8/31/2016
Long Island City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dear Pals,
We have a Job opportunity for Project Manager with PMP & Airlines experience.Kindly find the Job details below:
DURATION: FULL TIME.
CUSTOMER JET BLUE
LOCATIONS LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model(tm), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 276,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $11.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2013 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
* Project initiation: Define project high level scope, establish stakeholders, and secure funding and/or internal resources.
* Project planning: Create requirements specification and project plan. Define project team. Establish resource allocation decisions with managers of each IT discipline. Coordinate vendor selection and vendor contract management. Facilitate product purchasing. Establish success criteria.
* Project execution: Collect technical documentation, deployment plan, support plan. Interface between IT and business units and/or vendors.
* Project control: Manage changes, risks, scope, cost, quality, communications, time, and procurement.
* Project closure: Collect formal acceptance, evaluate established success criteria to determine success. Close cost accounts and contracts.
* Other duties as assigned
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
* Exposure to/awareness of the Project Management Institute's PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification by Project Management Institute (PMI)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of technology fundamentals and concepts (Microsoft technologies preferred)
* Knowledge of Airlines IT disciplines and interdependencies
* Knowledge of Airline Industry
* Knowledge of budget processes
* Ability to manage risk
* Team player with ability to work well with others and complete tasks with minimal supervision
* Strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication
* Effective time management and prioritization skills with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
* Excellent problem solving, escalate when necessary and use structured thinking skills
* Flexibility, agility and change management skills
* Excellent customer service and an understanding of how IT is ultimately delivered to the Customer'
IF INTERESTED KINDLY REVERT WITH YOUR UPDATED CV AND THE DETAILS BELOW:
Skype ID (if any)
Current Location (City and State)
Willing to Relocate
Earliest Joining Date
Total Work experience
Relevant Experience according to job description
Availability for Interviews 3 best time slots
Have you been interviewed by TCS in the past. If so can you pls. provide additional details
Current Compensation details if possible
Expected Annual Compensation