Project Mechanical Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates, a leading engineering and design consulting firm, is current seeking a Project Mechanical Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
* Engineering and design operation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, (HVAC) systems, water supply, piping, and drainage systems, DDC temperature control systems, smoke evacuation systems, stand-by and emergency engine generator and associated fuel systems, and all other mechanical systems associated with facilities infrastructure support
* Evaluating different HVAC design alternates on factors such as energy performance, environmental impact and life cycle cost analysis
* Managing and creating conceptual design and plans and executing assignments for multidisciplinary projects, as well as overseeing the design work of other engineers and designers
* Having the responsibility of attending project meetings, developing the scope, budget, and overall coordination and communication for a project
* Identifying and pursuing new project opportunities and teaming arrangements through relationships with existing clients and attending networking and/or speaking engagements
* Overseeing commissioning process as needed
* Specification writing
* Construction administration
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* 8 to 12 years of experience in the design of HVAC systems for commercial, residential, educational, and healthcare facilities
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Must be a licensed PE in the state of New Jersey
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
* 0 to 3 years of management experience
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent technical and communication skills
* Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail