Project Municipal Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates, a leading engineering and design consulting firm, is current seeking a Project Muncipal Engineer for our Newark, NJ, office with experience consistent, but not limited to:
* Water and wastewater design and analysis of collection and conveyance systems, pump stations, treatment processes, and storage tanks, including new construction and rehabilitations.
* Municipal engineering for New Jersey municipalities including subdivision and land development reviews, road rehabilitation, stormwater management, MS4, capital improvements, grant writing, and attendance at public meetings.
* Infrastructure planning including providing recommendations, cost estimates, feasibility studies, and developing solutions.
* Regulatory permitting
* Inspection and construction administration
* Project management experience is a plus including preparing and managing budgets while overseeing project schedules and ensuring timely completion
* Experience in water resources such as stream and waterway restoration is also a plus
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
* PE License required in NJ, CME preferred
* 6-10 years of experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* AutoCAD Civil 3D experience strongly preferred
* Working knowledge of hydrologic and hydraulic software platforms such as HydroCAD, WaterCAD, SewerCAD, WaterGEMs, SewerGEMs, InfoSWWM and/or ArcGIS/ArcInfo also preferred
* Strong Leadership skills
* Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to prioritize and manage tasks effectively
* Excellent organizational skills