Project / Program Management Practice Lead 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGEMENT PRACTICE LEAD
City, State: Richmond, VA
Are you a consulting pro Do you have at least 10years of Professional Services experience including Practice Management If so we want to hear from you.
At Impact Makers, we're changing the way companies do business. We are a social impact company and we don't grow only for profit, we grow for purpose. We scale not only for a greater bottom line, but also for greater impact. Have you ever thought about going to work and making a difference for your client and the community Do you believe in social entrepreneurship If so you need to consider making a move to Impact Makers. We are hiring a Practice Lead to grow our Project/Program Management division.
The Practice Lead for Project/Program Management provides leadership across a set of service offerings that includes PMO Assessment, Set-up and Transformation, Agile Transformation, Executive Program Management as well as owning the internal PM competency center. The Practice Lead will be responsible for managing consulting teams, interviewing and hiring resources, staffing project teams/ resource allocation, 360 reviews, proposal generation, business development, developing service offerings, and P defines candidate profiles and works with talent acquisition team to develop and execute recruiting strategies.
* Ensures collaborative workflow and deliverable integration with other practices; GRC, Digital and Management IT Consulting, as well as internal competency centers.
* Proactively works with Account Executives and the Business Development team to uncover opportunities for increased PM work with existing clients, develops trusted client relationships and pitches new ideas/opportunities that lead to new client engagements.
* Builds and maintains high performing team; works closely with the recruiting team to identify needs and targets.
* Manages the PM staff to consistently meet their established billable and utilization targets.
* Supports Business development activities of the company. Provides subject matter expertise; authors approaches and contributes otherwise to proposal efforts as necessary for new business pursuits. Responsible for landing extensions and follow-ons for existing book of business.
SKILLS advanced degree preferred.
* Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong client presentation and facilitation skills. Strong strategic thinker: Ability to apply conceptual strategy, facilitate brainstorming, and direct day-to-day execution of projects through to completion; proven experience creating strategies that are executable.
* Exceptional leadership and organizational skills: Ability to manage, mentor and inspire direct reports and create a supportive work environment leading to their professional growth.
* Previous fiscal responsibility both budget and P&L. Demonstrated ability to develop annual budgets and be accountable for performance versus plan.
* Ability to travel as needed to support business development, engagement kick-offs and engagement oversight activities.
_Impact Makers __is a for profit Virginia benefit corporation that is committed to helping members of the community by contributing 100% of its net profits to charities over the life of the company. __Impact Makers utilizes its innovative business model to transform the business value of our work into social value for the community. _
_Impact Makers has made the _Inc._ 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for four consecutive years. In 2015, Impact Makers ranked no. 1549, with three year sales growth of 264%. (In 2014, our rank was no. 463, no. 514 in 2013 and in 2012, no. 360.) In 2015, 2014 and 2013, the company was named 'Best for the World' and 'Best for Community' by scoring in the top 10% of B Corporations. _Virginia Business_ magazine named Impact Makers to their 2016 Best Places to Work list. !m also made the 2015 and 2014 _Richmond Times-Dispatch_ Top Workplaces Lists. The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) and _Fortune_ magazine recognized Impact Makers as the 8th fastest growing inner city company in the U.S. for the 2015 Inner City 100 awards. _Consulting_ magazine recognized !m as one of their 2016 Seven Small Jewels: Seven to Watch small businesses. _
_Impact Makers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Impact Makers complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training._