Project Recruiter 8/27/2016
Management Recruiters of Berkeley
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT US:
Located in West Berkeley, we are an award winning boutique, full service executive search and placement firm that has successfully been meeting the crucial staffing needs of our clients for over 20years. We specialize in three core industries: Healthcare, Banking/Wealth Management and Consumer Packaged Goods. Our mission is to provide successful, state of the art strategies and services to meet the dynamic human resource requirements of our chosen clients. We are a small office of 10 employees and have a collaborative team enviroment focusing on open communication and continual learning. As a part of the Management Recruiters International network we have access to the most comprehensive training program in the business and have an alliance with over 700 offices in 35 countries.
The Project Recruiter will provide technical and administrative support to the Banking and Financial Services team through the identification, qualification and recruitment of potential candidates. This role will also be responsible for the overall coordination and management of the candidate database.
* Name-gathering through the use of planned and scripted search calls.
* Utilize internet research and online recruiting sources to identify and recruit potential candidates.
* Pre-qualification and presentation of job opportunities to potential candidates.
* Presentation of candidates and appropriate documents to Account Manager (Candidate Data Sheets, resumes, write-ups, etc.).
* Coordinate communication with candidates.
* Accurately input, organize and maintain candidate and client information in our database.
* Participate in client meetings and record notes, update database activity and pipeline reports.
* Write and manage job postings for the team.
* Preform reference and background checks on candidates.
* Preform follow-up work to track results and maintain relationships with both clients and candidates.
* Responsible for technical aspects of the business, including database management, recommendation/evaluation of research tools and social media website to train office staff on the use of these tools
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
* Coordination of candidate interviews and scheduling prep time with Account Manager.
* Compilation of marketing lists for new marketplaces/companies.
* Creation and driving of "proactive" send-out situations.
* Prepping and debriefing of candidates as needed.
* Data entry.
* Bulk Email targeted marketing.
* Online research, developing candidate call lists.
* Compilation of information in a detailed, systematic, clear and legible fashion.
* Record and report daily activity results.
* Bachelor's degree or 2-3years' relevant experience in a sales or recruiting role preferred.
* Must be very outgoing, energetic, with a people oriented personality that appreciates client-facing work.
* Teachable, driven, open to learning the recruiting industry and growing with our company.
* Ability to interact effectively with candidates and clients over the telephone.
* Must be comfortable cold calling and talking on the telephone for approximately 4 hours per day.
* Strong work ethic and disciplined mindset. Focused on sales objective.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including good grammar.
* Able to prepare and deliver presentations on ongoing basis.
* Good time management skills; able to schedule and set daily/weekly goals and priorities.
* Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
* Ability to multitask and challenge priorities daily to produce maximum results.
* Able to work at a desk for long periods of time
* Must be willing to take initiative in regards to team activities.
* Strong PC skills, excellent knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
* Must live within commutable distance to Berkeley, CA. No relocation assistance will be provided.