Project Specialist - Trapeze
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a Trapeze Project Specialist with MV Transportation, you will be a member of a vital team that is charged with the ongoing maintenance, upgrades, new development and deployment of the Trapeze product line as a business unit. This extends from maintaining an expertise level of knowledge of existing products to developing new products and services for the company. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the field to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. Provide hands-on support, maintenance, training, performance monitoring, and optimization of all infrastructure components in support of the product.
* Execute project plans to ensure that MV is delivering superior customer care and delivering the latest and most applicable versions of the Trapeze software to our customers.
* Leverage consultative skills as part of the customer care team to ensure customers, internal and external, possess the most recent information and employ best practices in the use of the Trapeze technology; ensuring that each customer's deployment of the Trapeze technology is optimized for maximum value.
* Deliver educational programs to continuously increase both internal and external customer use of the Trapeze product suite through the use of e-Learning and digital content delivery methods and certifications.
* Complete tasks and assignments of the project to ensure that both the company and customer's business objectives are being met on a project by project basis through on-site and remote training and technical support as the leader of the customer care team.
* Collaborate with project team members to develop, test, debug, and document new software features for training and deployment.
* Three (3) + years of Trapeze software product and Customer Care experience.
* Crystal knowledge/experience.
* Knowledge of database structures required, including the ability to author SQL queries.
* Knowledgeable in transportation industry.
* Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
* Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.