Project Structural Engineer
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Structural Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
* Performing structural design, structural analysis, condition inspection and rating analysis of various structures
* Fa ade investigation and concrete repair
* Participating in inspections
* Developing finite element models for the analysis of existing or new structures to evaluate their performance
* Providing expertise and support to other transportation design teams on an as needed basis
* Prepare technical calculations, drawings, tables, charts, and assist in report preparation
* Performing and/or supervising structural engineering efforts
* Quality assurance and quality control of projects
* Fostering existing and developing new client relationships
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* Minimum years of work experience: 6-10
* Licenses required: PE preferred
* Computer Skills: MS Office is required; Enercalc, RAAM and STAAS are preferred
* Self Motivated
* Interested in repair of existing structures
* Fa ade repair/rehabilitation experience is a plus