Project Superintendent - Heavy Civil Marine
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
JOB DESCRIPTION_Salary Range Commensurate with Experience and Qualifications. _
_** They would like us to continue to push for candidates on this. We need a candidate with project superintendent experience in heavy civil, marine, or wastewater projects. _
Keywords To Search For: construction, superintendent, heavy civil, marine, marine structures, over the water bridge, wastewater.
Position Title Project Superintendent - Heavy Civil Marine - MD #3160
Location Baltimore MD
Project Superintendent - Heavy Civil/ Marine/Water-Wastewater
Seeking an experienced project superintendent with heavy marine/ on water experience for the Infrastructure Market.
* Supervise marine construction field operations to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, other contractors, etc.
* Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions -including project safety, scheduling, engineering, material control, daily activity planning, and may provide day to day direction of onsite administration staff and engineers
* Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
* Provide technical assistance, recommending construction methods and equipment as required, suggesting alternatives to mitigate delays and interface issues during design changes and ongoing construction
* Coordinate resources to successfully manage the work area. Identifying methods to improve schedule is essential
* Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Minimum of eight years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in a marine construction environment.
* Marine Construction knowledge (Bridges, Piers, Docks, etc) - Cranes, Barges, Cofferdams, Precast Concrete, Cast in place Concrete, Pile Driving, and Timber Work.
* Water/Wastewater experience a plus
* Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. 8+ YEARS OF CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT OR CRAFT SUPERVISION EXPERIENCE IN A MARINECONSTRUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
2. MARINE CONSTRUCTION KNOWLEDGE (BRIDGES, PIERS, DOCKS, ETC) - CRANES, BARGES, COFFERDAMS, PRECAST CONCRETE, CAST IN PLACE CONCRETE, PILE DRIVING, AND TIMBER WORK.
3. WATER/WASTEWATER EXPERIENCE A PLUS.
4. Salary requirement