Project Traffic Engineer/Task Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Infrastructure Business Line of Arcadis is seeking a Project Traffic Engineer/Task Manager to join the Traffic Analysis and Modeling team in Atlanta, GA.
Specifically we are looking for a candidate capable of leading the engineering effort, coordinating with internal and external clients, developing scope and cost estimates, and developing and maintaining project schedules.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Leading technical analysis for operational, capacity, and safety studies including arterial and controlled access facilities.
* Developing technical reports and memorandums which describe methodologies and results of modeling studies
* Preparing cost estimates and developing project scopes
* Completing microscopic and macroscopic modeling and evaluations using VISSIM, Synchro, Sidra, and Corsim.
* Assisting project managers in the presentation of traffic analysis results to clients, stakeholders, and the general public.
* 5-8 years of experience
* BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
* Georgia PE License or the ability to obtain a Georgia PE within 6 months
* Practical knowledge of microscopic analysis techniques using VISSIM, Synchro, and Sidra
* Knowledge of signal timing fundamentals and practices
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Knowledge of demand modeling practices using Cube and TransCAD
* Experience with Georgia DOT procedures and practices
* Prior experience conducting analysis for and preparing interchange justification/modification reports (IMR/IJR)
Engineering - Transportation
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.