This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the smooth organization and successful execution of assigned projects.
* Participates on project teams under the leadership of Data Center Management. Initiates, analyzes and compares written quotes from electrical and low voltage cabling contractors;
* assists in the selection of providers.
* Works with and supervises contracted vendors to optimize the execution of their services; keeps track of contractual obligations vendors in a timely manner and initiates payment.
* Works closely with Project Manager and business development staff for smooth transition of contacts, agreements and expectations with vendors.
* Maintains a detailed scheduled for each project of all essential activities and deadlines.
* Adapts details as necessary in the course of the preparation of the project and alerts Project Manager of changes.
* Coordinates with Project Manager to ensure the completion of project-specific requirements at the assignment meeting.
* Works with the association or sponsor when appropriate to coordinate activities conforming to rules and regulations under the direction of the Project Manager. Integrates CME documentation requirements in the planning process if CME credits are to be applied in order to ensure complete compliance with CME requirements and regulations.
* Sets up and completes project conference binder to archive all project information; sets up, monitors, and maintains accurate information on SharePoint and updates all pertinent data in appropriate project databases such as faculty, program(s), and budget information.
* Works with sponsors towards optimal execution of agreements; includes providing information on project specifics, services and obtains necessary documentation; requests, coordinates and orders exhibit equipment and services.
* Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time. Performs related duties as assigned. Strong customer service orientation.
* Clear understanding of budgeting process. Ability to act diplomatically in an international environment
* A proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology.
* Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
* Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Word, Access and OutlookOutlook.
* BICSI certifications such as DCDC and RCDD are strongly preferred.
* This individual will be responsible for managing projects related to infrastructure builds, network refreshes, and facility moves from an electrical and low voltage cabling standpoint.
EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* Structured Cabling
* Intercom Systems
* CCTV/Access Control
* MDF/IDF spaces
* Data Centers
* Knowledge of MEP systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)
CERTIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
* BICSI - RCDD, RTPM, DCDC
* Cisco CCNA/CCDA