Promotions Coordinator - Auto Auction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Responsible for tracking and maintaining spreadsheets related to promotions, surveys, giveaways and travel expenses for dealers. Also works closely with the Accounting/Finance department to ensure compliance with regulations.
* Assists department manager with tracking of lane promotions and surveys, and maintaining accurate giveaway spreadsheets. Includes tracking and entering dealer hotel/travel expenses in sortable spreadsheet form.
* Works closely with Accounting/Finance department to ensure accurate IRS tracking and compliance. Meets critical reporting deadlines.
* Serve as primary promotions account coordinator for key accounts. Includes account tracking and applying for co-op fund reimbursements.
* Telemarketing and CRM via SalesForce.com.
* Assists department manager with pulling information from the AS400 to provide data for marketing and promotions plan development.
* Provides vehicle sale and pre-sales lists to buyers by fax, e-mail, or in person, as requests are received. Requests may include supplying specific vehicle information.
* Completes weekly sale catalogs, places lane posters if necessary. Completes post-sale market reports, disseminates according to appropriate format.
* Other duties as assigned by manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 3+ years working in an office environment; customer service experience; telemarketing experience preferred.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and interpersonal skills required.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, SalesForce, and Excel required
* Accounting/bookkeeping knowledge/skills required.
* Ability to work in high performance, fast paced, dynamic team environment.
* Ability to lift 1-30lbs.
* Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.
* Vision abilities include close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust and fumes in lanes.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:Office setting.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-IL-Matteson-20401 Cox Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor