Propane Service Tech and CDL Truck Driver (Commercial Drivers License Truck Driver)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
COOPER PETROLEUM INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The ideal situation is someone who is qualified for both Propane Technician and Driver. Both job descriptions are listed. NOTE: While this is mainly a M-F 8-5 position, some overtime, night and weekend work is required.
APPLY ONLINE AT
TECHNICIAN INFORMATION -
Seeking a professional Service Technician Class I to be responsible for the following activities: deliver, set and install propane tanks and outside lines, conduct system tests and purge cylinders and tanks consistent with company standards and maintaining related documentation.
OUR CLASS I TECHNICIANS WILL POSSESS THE ABILITY TO:
* Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable accidents. Maintain safety and compliance records
* Set, repair and maintain tanks and cylinders, install first stage line, conduct system tests and ready installation for inspection. Purge propane cylinders and tanks, fill storage containers, perform basic outside leak repair
* Maintain service vehicle by reviewing maintenance record, perform pre- and post-trip inspections. Secure truck and equipment consistent with security policy
* Operate service vehicle in accordance with Company and government regulations. Follow dispatch policy, plan and procedures. Coordinate with dispatcher to confirm route and ensure that adequate fuel and supplies are on hand
* Deliver fuel as required and meet established performance standard metrics such as billable time, productivity and efficient usage of inventory and equipment
* Work a flexible schedule with after-hours emergency call-outs
* Communicate clearly and effectively to convey information to new and existing customers.
* Maintain a professional image and superior customer service
* Notifies supervisor of any issues that might impact safety, customer satisfaction, productivity, and other established goals and standards
* Succeed in a team oriented environment
* High School diploma, GED or equivalent training and experience.
* Must have CDL Class B with Hazmat endorsements and meet applicable state and federal licensing and certification requirements.
* Must also complete required job training
* Must have prior propane experience.