Property Accounting Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROPERTY ACCOUNTING MANAGER - IRVINE, CA
A top-tier commercial real estate company is seeking a talented ACCOUNTING MANAGER to join their team. The PROPERTY ACCOUNTING MANAGER will be responsible for reviewing and managing the monthly financial reporting and property accounting activities, providing accurate and timely financial reporting for the portfolio at all levels, and manage relationships with lenders, owner and internal departments.
* Manage and review property reconciliations and related reports for monthly, quarterly and annual closing packages to partners and lenders.
* Assist in the preparation of budgets and future cash flow projections with the ability to analyze information and compare actual reports to budgets and explain variances.
* Daily cash management, including accounts payable/receivable functions, vendor payments, expense reimbursements, cash collections, cash deposits, monthly bank reconciliation, bank wire transfers and petty cash.
* Work closely with various departments such as Asset Management, Property Management, Compliance, Corporate, etc.
* Assist with quarterly and annual audit process.
* Manage a team of 3 Property Accountants
* Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field
* 6+ years of commercial property accounting experience
* 1 year of management experience
* Experience with MRI or Yardi preferred
* Excellent presentation and dynamic communication skills with a collaborative management style
Exceptional benefits, with excellent long term career opportunities, world-class bonus structure and great work/life balance. Please apply directly. Thank you!