Property Adjuster - Commissioned with Benefits 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION: Honolulu, HI
Property Loss Claims Adjusters
Do you have at least two years of experience working as an outside claims adjuster* Are the claims you work primarily homeowners' or commercial property* Does working out of your own home sound good to you*
Then read on to discover your next job.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
What will you be doing* You will be in the field adjusting moderately complex residential and commercial property claims by going to the scene of the loss and investigating and negotiating settlements.
Here are a few of the responsibilities:
* examine claim forms, policies/endorsements, and client instructions to determine coverage
* investigate and settle claims promptly and fairly
* set loss reserves
* control claims costs
* maintain company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
* maintain high service standards
* and maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing company provided industry best education.
What are the minimum requirements*:
* At least three years adjusting property loss claims as an outside adjuster.
* Experience with Xactimate or similar appraisal system
* Must be licensed as required in your state.
* Must have a valid driver s license with a clean driving record
These would be great pluses!:
* College degree
* Advanced industry designations such as CPCU or AIC
* Some experience with high dollar losses
If this still sounds good to you please apply now.
Based in Atlanta, Ga., Crawford & Co (Www.crawfordandcompany.com) is one the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.