This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
This role will consist of:
* Support provides direct administrative support to Managers.
* Certificate of Insurance Tracking COI s must be maintained and updated on a regular basis for both Tenants and Contractors. Each property will have their own COI tracking system, either manual or electronic and must comply with JLL Management Compliance requirements.
* General Filing PA is responsible for ensuring all document/paper work for the property is filed no less than weekly. This includes but is not limited to lease documents, legal correspondence, executed service contracts, correspondence, monthly reports, payables. All files at the property should comply with JLL Management Audit requirements.
* E-mail should be checked regularly throughout the course of the day to ensure prompt attention to immediate issues are directed/acted upon immediately.
* Overnight Mail Prepares express mail packages and monitors supply levels and replenishes as necessary.
* Office Supplies All supplies should be monitored and ordered as needed, including letterhead, envelopes, monthly reports supplies, computers, phones, or any other items requested by managers.
* Meetings Sets up and cleans up refreshments, as appropriate for conference room meetings
* Management Audit Ensure compliance level of management audit is maintained and prepares all files and records in preparation for the audit annually.
* Operations Audit Assist engineering staff in preparation of annual Operations Audit.
* Budget Preparation Assists team members with budget preparation for the property as requested by Manager.
* Accounts Payables Property Administrator is responsible for ensuring all invoices for the property are entered into accounting system, coded, and directed to GM for approval and paid. When checks are returned, PA must verify check information matches invoice, return invoice stub and attached to check and mail out accordingly. Payables should be entered on the same day each week and the schedule is determined by Client Accounting for each property. All payables process must comply with JLL Management Audit.
* W-9 s Obtains completed W-9 forms from all vendors.
* Accounts Receivable Print Aged Delinquency report on the designate day each month. PA is responsible for sending delinquency letters to tenants pursuant to individual client requirements. Track delinquencies not received in 10 days and report the information to the manager in order to discuss next steps.
* Manual Adjustment Forms PA will be required to prepare manual adjustment forms for all miscellaneous Tenant Service Request. These should be processed each month and signed by the GM and faxed or scanned and email to the appropriate AR processor by the deadline date designated by CAS for the property.
* Electric Consumption Tracking- responsible for ensuring engineers take monthly readings from electric meters for tenants that have supplemental units. PA enters data on tracking spreadsheet, calculates what is owed, bills the tenants and adds charges to monthly Manual Adjustment Form.
* TENANT RELATIONS
* Customer Service Provide superior customer service to all tenants, clients, contractors and vendors at all times.
* Tenant Handbook review, update and revise as necessary. Coordinate distribution of updates or revisions to all new tenants upon their commencement of lease agreements.
* Tenant Notification Prepare tenant memo s and correspondence as directed by Managers regarding JLL holidays, upcoming events, etc.
* Tenant Move-In s/Move-Out s coordinate all arrangements, notifications and acquire proper authorizations and collect certificate of insurance as necessary. PA should ensure all items on the Tenant Move In Checklist are completed for each new tenant.
* Contact Lists maintain daily and update no less than monthly tenant, employee and contractor s contacts lists and email distribution lists to include emergency contact numbers.
* Candidate is to be self-motivated, proactive, highly organized and have the ability to work independently. Position is located in Florham Park, NJ.
* Candidate must be able to work with fast pace team with large volume of clients/tenants; multi-tasking is essential for this position.
* EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE Associates or Bachelor degree. One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.