Property Manager - Apartment Community 8/31/2016
Webrecruit North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Property Manager - Apartment Community
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join our client, a successful property management business.
This is the ideal role for a motivated and proactive site manager with tax credit and Section 8 experience to take on a challenging and important role within a rapidly expanding national company.
As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing one of our client's properties, based in Jackson. Specifically, you'll manage all financial, operational and budgetary aspects of the site.
Supervising the activities of all site staff, you'll ensure that the property is operating in line with the policies and procedures manual. You'll oversee the management plan for the property and maintain strong, positive relationships with all residents.
Your other duties will include:
- Completing all site paperwork in a timely manner
- Processing tax credit re-certifications and interviewing residents for eligibility
- Maintaining good relationships with the community and city agencies
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least two years' experience as a site manager
- Tax-credit and Section 8 experience
- An operations background
- Experience with Yardi software
- Strong management, leasing and marketing skills
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with residents, the community and city agencies
- The ability to read and interpret a variety of manuals and documents
- Strong IT literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A high school diploma or GED
Self-motivated and committed, as the Property Manager, you must have superb communication skills, both written and verbal. You must also be highly organised with excellent multi-tasking and planning abilities.
Please note, our client is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the role of Property Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Property Manager, Site Manager, Apartment Manager, Apartment Complex Manager, Property Portfolio Manager, Facilities Manager, Property and Facilities Manager, Block Manager, Building Manager, Property Operations Manager, Residential Property Manager, Commercial Property Manager, Community Manager.