This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Specialist Recruiters Nationwide to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries. Our client owns and operates apartment communities and is seeking an experienced:
Property Manager - Experienced in LIHTC
Job Id# EB-5473313058
* Collect rents and handle delinquent accounts
* Record and make rent deposits
* Maintain records, reports related to LIHTC
* Supervise evictions, when required
* Prepare general property correspondence
* Perform credit checks for new tenants
* Supervise preparation and processing of leases
* Resolve customer complaints
* Assist in planning residents activities
* Inspect properties on a regular basis
* Schedule repairs and maintenance with vendors and in-house maintenance team
* Market properties to the local area to maximize occupancy and ROI
* Supervise personnel including Assist Manager, Leasing Agents & Maintenance staff
* Insure units are in "move in" condition as soon as possible after tenant has moved out
* Insure turnaround of vacant units is completed in shortest timeframe
* Conduct inspections of common areas and units
* Deal with budgets and financialreporting
* Handle tax credit documentation
* Train, manage and mentor staff
* Upkeep of physical property
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.