This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lake Oswego, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, NATIONWIDE Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property development and management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
PROPERTY MANAGER - FREE HOUSING AVAILABLE
Job Id# EB-1566488364
* Collect rents and handle delinquent accounts
* Record and make rent deposits
* Process invoices for payment
* Maintain records, reports, petty cash reports
* Prepare general property correspondence
* Identifies and addresses issues associated with a supervisory position.
* Hires, trains, coaches, and evaluates site employees.
* Provides staff with direction, guidance to perform well
* Plans and schedules work in advance
* Performs duties to attain the highest levels of resident service
* Responds promptly to employees/customers' needs and concerns
* Determines needs and deals with Residents in a tactful, diplomatic and courteous manner
* Plans regular residents activities
* Prepares and follows guidelines of community operating budget, and makes recommendations for ways to maximize income and minimize expenses
* Performs variety of duties associated with leasing, advertising marketing and community functions
* Schedule repairs and maintenance with in-house team
* List homes for sale, show to prospective buyers, negotiate salescontracts
* Advertise properties available for sale
* Develop and implement marketing plan; understand local market and competition
* Supervise staff
EXPERIENCE Commission on Sales of $200-$1500 per unit sold. Plus comprehensive benefits package
Apply directly via our website by entering the job id# on the Job Board at ATARID.com or attach your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.