This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Manage and direct the operations of each property to
which assigned, at the least possible cost to produce
the maximum return on the investment dollars,
maintaining the property at the established levels of
protection, care and maintenance.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintain appropriate standards of physical
maintenance and housekeeping. Establish and monitor
preventive maintenance schedules. Prepare or
supervise the daily work schedule for operations,
and coordination of all in-house construction.
Conduct quarterly and annual building inspections.
2. Assist the Portfolio Manager or Director,
Management Services in the annual interior and
exterior office building inspection and prepare a
3. Provide proper tenant relations for tenant
services, alterations, decorations, and construction
work being done in building.
4. Maintain established programs of safety and
security for building occupants and property.
Responsible for issue and control of keys to the
property. Prepare required reports of accidents,
5. Maintain proper control of materials and supplies.
Requisition by established policies and procedures.
6. Prepare and audit annual operating budgets and
monitor five percent (5%) tolerance. Prepare monthly
report of operation for review with owner.
7. Secure bids for capital expenditure submit to
owner. Secure approval and implement.
8. Process and maintain all security deposits. Track &
instruct accounting regarding disposition of
security deposits, if required by owner practices.
9. Review construction plans and approve standard
rules and regulations to be followed by construction
department or tenant.
10. Build and maintain client relationships.
11. Review and approval of payables and receivables as
prepared at the site level. Review and supervise all
accounting output as prepared by the accounting
department as required by the property.
12. Review specifications prepared for service
contracts. Assist with selection and final award of
contract services, vendor negotiation of service
agreements and the overall monitoring of vendor
performance to assure full compliance with standards
established within the service agreement.
13. Prepare synopsis of lease documents and submit
billing change notice to accounting department
Prepare lease abstracts and, in some cases, may have
final approval authority of all lease abstracts and
final document output.
Other Job Functions:
1. Communicate with other departments to coordinate
work and achieve objectives.
2. Maintain accurate personnel records, prepare time
sheets for Business Operations Manager to process.
3. Conduct employee relations program, which
encompasses employment interviews, employee
discipline, and union grievances. Prepare and
maintain copies of HR approved job descriptions for
each job and insure proper employee training.
4. Attendance of all scheduled Property Management
staff meetings and annual conference and
participation in trade and Processional Associates
(i.e., BOMA, IREM, IFMA).
Skills, Education And Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree. CPM and/or RPA designation
* Minimum 5 years of property management experience,
preferably in commercial management.
* Ability to work well with a variety of different
individuals both inside and outside of the company.
* Valid real estate license in States that require it.
May perform other duties as assigned.
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling /Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4414